The Center for Health, Work & Environment at the Colorado School of Public Health is hosting:
Understanding Small Enterprises Conference
Worker well-being and sustainable business health: From ideas to achievable reality
October 25–27, 2017
At the conference, small businesses, researchers, public health professionals, and students from around the globe will come together to understand the unique needs of small businesses and share strategies for cultivating healthy work environments.
With presentations on the latest research in workplace health and safety from industry experts, networking opportunities, and in-depth trainings on bringing safety and wellness to work, the USE Conference offers opportunities to gain valuable training and lasting connections.
- Our Center's own Dr. Glorian Sorensen, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Tony LaMontagne, Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
- Dr. David Weil, U.S. Department of Labor
- Peter Hasle, Aalborg University, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Knut Ringen, Center to Protect Workers Rights
Visit www.useconference.com to learn more.